Monday, October 13, 2008

The Wolf

Remember how I said that I was a bit unusual?

Well . . .


Ever since I was a little girl, I had one very specific animal that I liked.
Unlike the usual, puppies, ponies, and kitty-cats, I loved a much more fearsome creature.

The Wolf.

Very unusual, for a girl, right?


I had calenders with photos of wolves. When the year was up, I cut out the pictures and taped them up on my wall. I had prints, toys and several books and magazine clippings all about wolves.

I even had a music box disguised as a figurine of a wolf and its pups.

I love wolves!


Why do I like them so much?

I think they are one of the most beautiful creatures God made.
And I love their yellow eyes!
The few times that I have seen real wolves up close were always exciting!
I am surprised at how large they are.
I think they are kinda cute!

There is so much strength in a wolf.
They seem courageous to me!

One thing I have learned is that a wolf pack works together as a team when they are hunting, and that all the other wolves submit to the head wolf.

Order in God's creation!

Isn't He Wonderful?


1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

I like wolves too. I've always liked to look at paintings of wolves. Especially in old Native American type art. Those can be some of the most beautiful depictions of wolves. :)