Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas at our house, and the New Year!

Hello Everyone!

Well, Christmas has come and gone, and we can now look forward to a brand new year!
A New year, a new President, new choices, new friends, new events! So much to anticipate and so much to pray over!

New President.
I will miss President Bush, and my prayers are for the president elect to make good choices and ultimately that he will hear the gospel and accept Christ!

New Choices.
I have decided (after much prayer!) to return to the night College I had attended for 2 semesters. I am still in prayer over attending a day college in the fall of '09.

New Friends.
Well, during this year of 2007 some of my good friends moved away! (miss you all!) I am praying for them to find good friends in their new churches.

New Events.
Who knows what this year will bring???????

I will be "praying in the new year" for certain!


I have added a SmileBox so you can all take a peek into our home on Christmas morning!
We had a great day, and good family time.

My Dad is off of work for this whole week! I'm so excited!

~Rebecca~

Click to play pictures from Christmas day at our house!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: