Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas



We had a wonderful surprise for us New Englanders!

Looks like we will have a White Christmas!


On Sunday Morning-first day of Winter we had almost 7" of snow!!!!
It was Cold!



I'm Thankfull for Snow plows!


"Old Faithful" Snowblower, giving a hard time! Never fails...a problem every snow fall!


Well....There are always shovels!


Just look at that snowbank!


The lovely sunset!



We also had a play Sunday Evening, my brother Collin was a shepherd.
I helped get him all dressed for the part

He did a great job, and did get most of the laughs from the audience! :)

There are a lot more very interesting pics in the smile Box!

Enjoy the SmileBox!






Click to play Snow for Sunday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Carmen M. said...

Hello. I got your comments on my blog, and so I came over to check yours out. I really liked some of your pictures! From a comment you made about your camera on one of your posts, I take it that you, like me, are one of those people that likes photography but has to make do with a little, unprofessional camera.

By the way, how did you find my blog? Do you know some friends of mine or did you just stumble across it online? Sounds like we have some things in common. (I'm homeschooled also, and I am a Christian.) Thanks for your lovely comments!