Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Serving God.....with little hands





I looked at the stacks of papers and sighed.

60 papers to fold, bag and include a candy.

fold paper, put in bag, add candy,
fold paper, put in bag, add candy,
fold paper, put in bag, add candy,


Ok, I was preparing "Take Home" baggies for a children's program at my Church this weekend...and was not being extremely cheerful about it.

oops! I stopped and prayed for a better attitude. Two of my siblings Katy and Matt showed up and asked to help. (....they figured "candy.... yum! Sure I'll help!")


Things went much smoother and they were very diligent.


Katy doing a wonderful job!

Working together!





And yes, they did get a piece of candy!



What a great team

And smiles too!


~Rebecca~



1 comment:

George said...

Aww...how cute! I love the pictures! I also like when Et and Zack are helpers. They are always so willing to help me unwrap caramels or chocolate kisses for baking - I wonder why? :)

I miss you and hope to call/email you very soon - I really am busy!

Love you lots,
Lina