Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brandon

I am going to start doing posts about my family,entitled, "A Portrait of My Family"
I am starting with my brother, the second child in my family.


Meet Brandon



Brandon is the most organized 17 yr old I have ever met. Everything must be lined up and in order, clean, neat and practical. "A place for everything and everything in it's place" is his motto (I think)


(he is great at teaching small children too!)


He is often running about our house straightening the rooms up, his quick pickups makes everything look much better! He is extremely tall (ok, when you are 5'3" like me, and your younger brother is 6'2"...well, he seems really tall then!)


(look how short everyone else is compared to Brandon!)



He has a good sense of humor at times, and often is able to fix our electronics. He is a great blessing to my dad, because he is strong and sturdy. He is a great blessing to my mother and I because he can reach the pot, pan, book, etc, that is really high up!




At times he is a great brother, and at other times, a teaser! But life wouldn't be the same with out him!




No comments: