Monday, February 23, 2009

Dreaming of Spring


Brrrrr!It is cold out!
Where I live the weather can't seem to make up it's mind!
it snows, rains, snows, rains, snows, rains.
I don't know if I should make a sled, or build an ark!
Icicles are everywhere, the one pictured below was 2' long!



But, my dear "Aunt" Pam reminded me of the good things in the winter! I'll list a few!

1. It isn't humid
2. No lawn care to bother with.
3. No mosquitoes!!!!!

Now, No. 3 is my personal favorite!
I can't stand those little mosquitoes! Especially because I'm a mosquito magnet!

My dear Auntie's conclusion:

Be content, no need to grumble!

:)

Thanks Aunt Pam!


At least I can still dream of being "content" in the spring!



Philippians 4:11
Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.



1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

I know what crazy weather is like. Where I live the weather is really warm for a couple of days then really cold for a few. But your right there are some blessings to weird weather. I like having a break of cold days even if getting back to the cold days is hard.
His Servant,
Cheyenne