Friday, February 27, 2009

My Birthday!



Well today is a happy day for me!
It's my birthday and I am now . . .


20!!!


I never thought I'd make it!

:)

20, boy, now I feel so old!

in 10 yrs I'll be 30!


But, anyways. . .

I hope you all have a great day too!






At our house, the tradition is for the birthday person to be "King/Queen" for a day.
This means that the birthday person gets special treatment, like sleeping in!

Well, last night I was all excited and looked forward to "sleeping in."

But, at 6:30 this morning I had a little hand tap my head, "Happy Birthday Baca!" (another rendition of my name "Rebecca") it was my little brother, Caleb. "Thanks Buddy,"

So off to sleep I went again, or tried to any ways. I have 7 siblings!
So I had several visitors. :)

(That's one of the joys of having many siblings on your birthday! They just love you soooooo much, and you get alot of "Happy Birthdays" sung at you!)

I didn't mind all the little visits, even though I was trying to "sleep in", I got tons of hugs and kisses and "Good Morning Birthday-Girl" shouts!

After I "woke up" my younger siblings surrounded me and handed me "presents" wrapped in their blankets. I got a few of their toys and a bobble head M&M!
But their best gifts were a huge hug and a big wet kiss!

My younger siblings! They were playing dress-up when we got this pic!


:)

So, that's how the day has begun!

God bless you all!

~Rebecca!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Rebecca,
Happy birthday!!! I love the pictures of you when you were young. What a cutie :-)
You look beautiful as a young lady in your beautiful green dress on your other post. May God bless you in a mighty way as you live for Him!!!
Blessings, Michelle

Aimée Noelle said...

Happy 20th Birthday, Rebecca!!

Aimée

Lina said...

Happy Birthday Becca! Love you!
~Lina