Sunday, March 29, 2009

A New Journey

March 20th was the first day of spring, and although for us New-Englanders it dawned cold and stayed windy, for me the day ended with great Joy and the beginning of a New Journey.

March 20th may have been dreary, but I will not remember it so. I will remember it as the day that God gave me a great blessing!


On March 20th, a very dear friend of mine had a conversation with my father. One that resulted in my friend asking me a question.

My Friend asked if we could start courting.

I said yes.

:)


So, I am now courting, and am very happy to be doing so! Justin gave me two white roses to mark the beginning of our journey as well as a booklet to read, "The Seven Royal Laws of Courtship"


This was taken at a banquet that my Church's college held in February.


Psalm 27: 13-14


God Bless you all!

~Rebecca

4 comments:

Busy Mommy said...

Oh!!! Congrats!! I just love you blog. You are such a ray of hope for us Moms struggling to raise Maidens for God.

I am excited to keep reading to see what happens next :)

Aimée Noelle said...

That is really neat! I have the book "The Seven Royal Laws of Courtship" and have read it. It is good! Congrats, Rebecca!

Aimée

Katie Marie said...

Aww...Congrats! You guys are a very cute couple! May the Lord bless and guide you!

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Yay! Congrats! I'll try to e-mail you back soon!!