Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rather Unsual Birthday Gifts



Well, my uncle finally did it!

When I was very young, only a year old, my uncle would feed me pickles!
He says that I would lick it, make a face, and leave- only to return for more pickles! So my uncle now often asks if I would like some pickles. Often. So his gift to me was a jar of pickles? Well, he did give two nice candy bars, but pickles??



Well, there's your proof!

*****

This picture was taken at the party- my little sister obviously distressed about something!


This was one of my favorite gifts!

We have no flowers at my house so a friend of mine cleverly bought 12 Lily bulbs!
I can't wait for spring!


Well, God Bless!

~Rebecca


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Becca's B-day
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: