Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Many Expressions of Katelyn

It's tough to be a little kid . . . especially when you are the baby of the family . . . and just happen to be extremely cute.


Everyone says I have Daddy's nose. . .


But that is silly! This is my nose, not Daddy's!


I have too much to do right now to let you keep taking pictures Becca!
Seriously! A little kid has so much to get done! You have no idea!!!


You know, running around outside takes up a lot of energy! So does all those hand drawn masterpieces I make for Mommy, and learning my letters, and taking naps, and taking care of my baby doll . . .


And of course the most important mission of my day is . . .



Sitting on Daddy's Lap!!!!



Nothing compares to snuggling up on Daddy's shoulder.


Or laughing with Daddy!


Yup, I REALLY love my Daddy!



I hope you all enjoyed these pictures of my littlest sister Katelyn . . . also known as "Katty-Kat"!

God Bless,
~Rebecca

No comments: