Monday, May 18, 2009

One Week Down!



I am happy to say . . . One week of summer break down, and I am not exactly sure how many more to go ... but it was a good week.
I miss seeing Justin at church, but I am not as sad as I thought I would be. Between emails and phone calls I am cheerfull. I know it is God's grace that keeps me all cheery! I will admit it is nice to actually have a "special someone" to miss!

***
This past weekend my family went to a little tiny pizza social at my church. It sorta turned into a birthday celebration for Pastor Townsley! We all sang happy birthday to him before the pizza, we even had a cake too! It was my family and some staff. We were invited by one of the men in the church who arranged the pizza social. After the meal I took my siblings and Pastor's grandchildren down to the playground. I know they had fun even though everything was soaking wet from the rain!
I am so grateful for my pastor and the other church staff, and I was so thankful that my family was able to attend this little social! I was glad that I was able to take Pastor's grandchildren outside to play too!

Well, I hope you are all enjoying this second week of "summer" (even though it is not officially summer yet and up here in New England it is cold! I don't mind because I like the cool weather!)



No comments: