Thursday, September 3, 2009

Courtship quiz


I saw this quiz on Katie Marie's blog- In the Hands of God and I have to agree it is pretty cute. Thought I'd join in on the others doing it!! Enjoy!

1. What two qualities do you want most in your future husband (besides being a Christian)?
Absolute dedication to God and Family.
An encourager/ great sense of humor

2. Is there a fictional character you see as a model for your future husband?
none.

3. Where do you want your wedding?
My home church!

4. What are your views on courtship?
it would take way to long to answer this here! But you can go here and see for yourself!

5. Do you have a purity ring/locket?
Yes, a purity ring. I like the term "Promise ring" as well, because it represents a promise to the one I love. (it's in the picture up top)

6. Do you have or want a hope chest?
I do not have one, and I'm not sure.

7. Will you wear a veil at your wedding?
Yes, but probably not over my face.

8. What kind of wedding dress do you want?
One that is modest! I'm not sure exactly what, haven't put a ton of thought into it.

9. What color bridesmaid dresses do you want?
hmmmm... purple or a nice sage green

10. What flowers do you want in your bouquet?
Purple roses, peach lilies, baby breath, I would love daisies! Are orchids a possibility...??

11. What do you want to name one of your daughters?
Marriane,
and other really nice ones!

12. What do you want to name one of your sons?
Patrick,
But I have other really really really special ones too!

13. How many kids do you want?
As many as God decides to give us.

14. What music do you want to play at your wedding?
Canon in D.
"Oh Wondrous Love" (Steve Pettit evangelistic team, the Wilds)

15. Are you a hopeless romantic?
Hmmmm. Depends on what "hopeless romantic" means...
I am full of hope, so I am definitely not hopeless. I am hopeful

:)

God bless, Rebecca


2 comments:

Paulina said...

Great quiz! I loved what you had to say :)

Katie said...

So glad you did it! I love your answers too! : )