Saturday, September 19, 2009

6 months


Tomorrow will be 6 months of courtship!!!!
I still can hardly believe it, I became friends with Justin 9 months ago and we started courting on March 20th. It has been an amazing and very exciting journey!

I can not praise God enough for this courtship, and that He has given me someone so amazing as Justin!
Hopefully I will get some pics of how we celebrate the day and post them later in the week!

I really encourage all you young ladies to simply trust God and wait for His Best for you.
I struggled with this waiting business, and three weeks after I finally surrendered all my worries, doubts and concerns about this issue God arranged for me to get to know Justin better.


God is good!

God bless,
~Rebecca

4 comments:

Paulina said...

Congratulations! Isn't God the greatest??

Lina said...

Congratulations Dear!!! I'm so happy for you and look forward to hearing more! Love the pics! Miss you! :)
~Lina <3

Katie said...

I want you to know that I have so enjoyed getting to know you and read about your journey with Justin! It has been such a blessing and encouragement to me! Every time I read a post about how God is working things out for y'all my faith is strengthened and my heart is encouraged all over again! I am so glad that my blog (those who wait) has been an encouragement to both you and Justin. I am praying for y'all!

Also, I award you. Visit my personal blog for details! : )

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Yay! :)
You know, I was kind of like you. A day or two after I finally gave my singleness to God, I talked to my wonderful Christopher! :) Waiting on God IS the best!