Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Celebrating Six Months



6 Months of Courtship Down, and yet a Lifetime to Go...
Throughout these past six months, I've been reminded over and over of
God's Wondrous Love


O Wondrous Love that will not let me go,
I cling to you with all my strength and Soul,
Yet if my hope should ever fail,
This Wondrous love will never let me go,


O Wondrous Love that's come to dwell in me,
Lord who am I? that I should come to know,
Your tender voice assuring me,
Your wondrous love will never let me go,


O Wondrous love that sings of Calvary,
The sweetest song this sinner's ever known,
the song of your redeeming Son,
Who's wondrous love will never let me go.


I'm resting in, in the everlasting arms,
In the ever faithful Heart,
The Shepherd of My life,
God will carry me, on His mighty wings of Grace,
Keeping me until the Day
I look into His eyes

O Wondrous Love that rushes over me,
I can't escape this river's glorious flow,
You overwhelm my days with Love,
Your Wondrous Love will never let me go.


God Bless,
~Rebecca


(O Wondrous Love ~Steve Petit evangelistic Team)

5 comments:

Paulina said...

This post brought happy tears to my eyes! God bless you both :)

Katie said...

Great pictures! And a great reminder of God's love! May God bless y'all!

Maggie said...

What cute pictures. God bless the both of you!

TABB's MOMMA said...

Ahh those are sweet!!!

Robin

A Godly Girl in an Ungodly World said...

You guys are a beautiful couple!..God bless ya'll...:)