I want to thank Katie Marie for being the first person to deem this blog worthy of an Award.
I am honored to know that this blog has been a blessing to you Katie Marie, and to all the other young Ladies who have read it.
So, apparently I'm supposed to write ten honest things about me...
1) I am a worrier!! :) I don't exactly know why but when I get confused/concerned I start to worry and worry and worry! But by God's grace, I am gaining small victories here and there.
2) At the age of 16 I thought God was calling me to missions, and I fought it. That same year I surrendered to it. Now I believe God wants me to be a missionary right here in my own beloved country, America. Of course, ultimately once I am married my husband's calling will become my calling. I'm willing.
3) I love to read books, write stories and draw. I've somehow developed at talent to draw birds. And I am a photographer (of sorts).
4) I love drying flowers, always have. On the 20th of every month my sweetheart gives me flowers. After they start the wilting process I dry some. I have several roses that I have dried, they are in a vase on my desk.
5) I am a daydreamer, and am trying to be more focused and diligent.
6) I love history!!! It is soooo fascinating! Really! I can't stand math at all, but give me some "dry, dull hist'ry book" and I'm good!
7) I love Starbuck's apple spice! Nice and warm, with whip cream... mmmmmm! (gonna take a moment to brag here, Justin gave me a Starbucks gift card for our 6 month anniversary of courtship! Ain't he sweet?)
8) I really, really, really like Alton Brown's cooking show "Good Eats", it makes cooking fascinating and I go "Wow! That's how it works!or that's why my recipe failed!" The science of how and why certain ingredients work/don't work is really enjoyable to learn!
9) I love Autumn, it's sooo pretty! the colors, the smell, and Christmas is coming!
10) I love Justin. :) He is very sweet and godly, and I'm am so glad, so very glad that I waited on God!
Pics coming soon of how we spent our 6 month courting anniversary!
I award this to...
Carmen at "The Saturday Evening Post"
I LOVE all the photography on your blog, and all the sweet family moments you Share.
"Tabb's Momma" at "Momma's Sweetheart Moments"
All your comments on this blog have been soooo encouraging to me!
Courtney at "The Contemplations of Courtney"
I consider you my friend, and love reading all about your journey as a wife, and now mommy-to-be!