Monday, October 12, 2009

Missions Conference and more

My Church is holding it's annual Missions Conference this week!
So I will probably not be blogging much this week,
I have also decided to take a break from the Modesty posts for a few weeks, and resume normal posting. By November or sooner I will have some material up from one of my classes "Bible Doctrines"
******************************************
The Youth Fest was today! I am TIRED!!! But here are a few pics, soon (I hope) I will get some of the 279 photos I took up here on the blog!!!!!

We had More then 750 teens attend for carnival type games, obstacle courses, paint ball, rock climbing wall, the Nationally Famous One Man Volley Ball Team; Mr. Bob Holmes, and good old fashioned preaching by Pastor Kurt Skelley!!!!

I ran a game booth! "Ski Ball" (my cousin Sarah!)


Mr. Muzyka (Justin's dad, in the red shirt) running the Balloon Blast game!


Justin's mom ran a game called "fishing for bottles"


Justin running the sling shot booth, Collin is nearby, grey sweater.

The Rock climbing wall!


750+ kids, some hearing the gospel for the very first time!


So, hopefully, soon, eventually... more pics later on!!!


God bless,
~Rebecca

2 comments:

Paulina said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I wish we had something like this at my church!

Maggie said...

We do something like this at my church and everyone always has a blast! I loved the pictures!