Friday, November 20, 2009

8 Months


It's been 8 months since Justin and I started Courting!!!!
They have been wonderful and exciting months!!
I still can hardly believe it, God is so good!


I recently did a Guest post at Katie Marie's Courtship blog. I love her courtship blog, it is encouraging to those who are courting, and to other young ladies and young men who are not yet courting.

I must say once more, I am so glad I gave God the Pen of my Love Story, and the Helm of the good ship, "Courtship"! :)


God Bless,
~Rebecca

3 comments:

Paulina said...

You are so blessed Rebecca! I really enjoyed reading your guest post on Katie's blog.

Lina said...

Congratulations girl! Love you!
~Lina <3

HIS daughter said...

Hey girl! I have been following your blog for a while and just entered into a courtship relationship and wanted to let you know I love reading your blog and seeing the journey you have been on in regards to that! :)
Blessings!
Katy