Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!




Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

My little sisters are dressed up for the holiday!! Don't they look so cute??

I have much to be thankful for... My family, my church, my pastor, my friends!
And of course Justin too! I'm also thankful for his family!

I am very thankful that Christ saved me, and that unlike some people, I know Who I'm thankful too!

I'll be Thanksgiving and Thanksliving!

God bless all my dear bloggy-friends, I'm thankful for all of you too!

~Rebecca



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving..hope it's a blessed one:)

HIS daughter said...

Happy thanksgiving girl :)
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! I was wondering if it would be ok if I could email you? I would really like to talk more about how you and Justin were brought together. Your story...has been such a blessing and encouragement to me and yeah would you mind? My email is 110surrendered@yahoo.com.
Blessings!
Katy