Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm Daddy's Little Helper



I'm Daddy's Little Helper,
and his princess too,
Someday I'll learn to do big things,
But for know, can I help YOU?


I'm Daddy's little Helper,
The one he can't do without,
Who else can pick up nails and screws,
That on the floor roll about?



I'm Daddy's Little Helper,
I can hold the flashlight too,
Or maybe Daddy needs a rag?
I'll quickly bring him two!


I'm Daddy's Little Helper,
He's so big and strong!
And he works even better,
If I sing a nice, loud song.



I'm Daddy's Little Helper,
There's no one like my Dad,
He's the "bestest" ever,
I love to make him glad.


I'm Daddy's Little Helper,
And when the work is done,
I get to play with Dad,
He sure knows what is fun!


I'm Daddy's Little Helper,
And I love him too!
I'm so happy he's my Dad,
Cuz He's the "Bestest" too!!

When Kat wants someone to play with her
Who else but Daddy?


I love you too DAD!!

God bless,
~Rebecca

No comments: