Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Biblical blog






Thankyou Katie Marie!
Katie designed a brand new award "Biblical Blog Award"
This is to be awarded to those who have a blog that you feel is biblical and those that hold fast to biblical standards. It is all up to you to decided who you believe does/doesn't have a biblical blog, therefore you choose who you award it to. : )


Rules:

1. Thank the person who awarded you.

2. Answer the 4 questions below.

3. Choose 4 or more people to the award to.


Questions:

1. When were you saved?
I accepted Christ as my personal Savior on July 24th 1997 click on the date to read more!

2. What is your favorite passage of scripture?
I have many.... I love I John 4, and I Cor 13, and Philippians 1

3. What do you feel is one of the most important bible standards (modesty, purity, etc.)?
I know the PERFECT ONE!!
Proverbs 23:19 ~Hear thou, my son, and be wise, and guide thine heart in the way.
The Bible tells us to "guide" your heart in the way...what does the world tell us? "Follow your heart," Barbie (you know that popular doll) is big on "Follow your heart"
But the Bible tells us that ...
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17:9
That being said, I don't think I want to "follow" my heart! This Biblical teaching is very easily over looked! "Following" you heart is NOT for Christian young Ladies who desire to serve the Lord!

4. Name one random fact about you. : )
I have Osgood-Schlatter's disease in my right knee. This is common in highly athletic people (frequently found in teens more-so). I was diagnosed at 13. Now I was NEVER highly athletic so we have no clue why I have it! It is technically tendinitis.

I'd like to start this out by awarding it to:

Jennifer @ God's Been Good

Renee @ Nay Nay's Thoughts

Katie Marie @ In The Hands of God

Courtney @ The Contemplations of Courtney

God Bless,
~Rebecca

(I have gotten a few other awards...I will get to them soon!)

No comments: