Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thanks

Thankyou for all the comments on my Rabbit, it was greatly appreciated!

I have a finals Monday night for Bible Doctrines, and then school is out for the winter break!

God blessed and gave me the $55 dollars I needed for registration for the upcoming semester!

My church had it's Christmas contata/play, "The Greatest Gift" by Ron Hamilton. I was in the choir. Normally I sing 2nd soprano, but I did first soprano for the cantata. God blessed and I hit the high notes!! :) Yipee!

Although the east coast got hit with a huge blizzard, my friends from down south were still able to visit us up here! I was SO EXCITED to see those dear girls again, and the rest of their family! I pray for safety as they travel.

Today is the 9 month courting anniversary for Justin and I, due to his leaving for Christmas break I was under the impression that I was not going to see him today at all....however....! I was in the choir loft waiting for the service to begin and into the church walked a rather handsome young man with a BIG smile on his face! Justin and his sister Jessica came for the cantata!

I was very excited to see them! My parents knew about this surprise...me totally oblivious! I love surprises, especially around Christmas time!!

I hope you all have a great day!!

God bless,
~Rebecca

3 comments:

HIS daughter said...

OH! THAT IS SO SWEET!!!! I am so happy that you were able to see him :) WOW! What a blessing!
I also just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten to email you back things have just been INSANELY busy but now that finals are over and work is over I will have more time and out of the 10ish emails I have to reply to you are 1st priority so be on the lookout within the next few days ;)
Blessings and hugs :)
Katy

HIS daughter said...

OH! THAT IS SO SWEET!!!! I am so happy that you were able to see him :) WOW! What a blessing!
I also just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten to email you back things have just been INSANELY busy but now that finals are over and work is over I will have more time and out of the 10ish emails I have to reply to you are 1st priority so be on the lookout within the next few days ;)
Blessings and hugs :)
Katy

Sarah and Mrs. Covey said...

Hey,

My name is Sarah C. and I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you. You can check out my blog for more details!!