Friday, December 18, 2009

Time to Say GoodBye

My little bunny died today, Pippin was 5 years and 6 months old.
I'm going to miss my little guy.

I've never really posted on him, so here are a few pics.


I purchased Pippin at a fair on September 11, 2004.

He was a tiny 3 month old kit at the time
But being a Satin rabbit, he didn't stay small! A mini giant, he grew to about 12 pounds.

Pippin loved hugs as much as raisins!


My brother Brandon...

And Collin. You can really tell how big he was in this pic!

Resting quietly

Then again, maybe not...

Stealing my camera case....


Of course he couldn't resist that lovely pink Lady bunny either!!


I'll miss you Pippin!
2004-2009


God bless,
~Rebecca

4 comments:

Katie said...

Aww, sorry to hear about your bunny! My bunny had a stroke sometime last week...I'm not sure if we're going to put him done yet or not. :(

Rachel M. said...

I am sorry to hear about Pippin, Rebecca. :'( Our bunny Brewster passed away awhile back, and was small when we got her, and then, got bigger :D

God bless you, sister in Christ, and I pray that our heavenly Father will surround you with His everlasting love and peace during this time.

Love,
Rachel M.

Stephanie said...

Sorry for the loss of your beloved pet......

Steven said...

Sorry to hear about your pet rabbit. Hope you are doing well.