Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow Moments

The first fluffy bit of white and Katey gets ready!!

Of course it is a bit hard to get all of that gear on!

Tada! All ready!! :)

My brother Collin shoveling... apparently the sunshine made him itchy for warmer weather...hence the shorts

The snow started melting within 30 minutes


Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

sigh... it is tough to be a photographer in this world. Down right dangerous job!! All these people who aren't particularly thrilled about having their picture taken often take desperate measures.

Ha! He missed me!
Get back to work my brother!!


side note here.... these are just a few flowers from a lovely bouquet that Justin gave me this week. I tried to be clever and photograph them in the snow, I think it adds a nice touch, don't you?

God bless,
~Rebecca

1 comment:

Julia said...

Lovely pictures of the flowers in the snow! Such a clever idea and a great keepsake!