Thursday, February 18, 2010

I've Been Tagged

Sarah from...His Glory tagged me!

So here goes!!

1.. High heels or boots? neither really, I wish I could find a decent pair of dressier boots though for church during the winter

2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30ish

3. What was the last film you saw? Bolt

4. What is your name? Rebecca

5. What is your favorite TV show? Good Eats, and I Love Lucy

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? usually pumpkin-chocolate muffins with cottage cheese. Or toast.

7. What is your middle name's initial? M.

8. What food do you dislike? meat loaf

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? John Marshall family's "Sacrifice of Love"

10. What did you do tonight? Had a date with Justin! (he came to class with me!!!! YIPPEE!!!)

11. Favorite Clothing? black skirt and blue striped oxford

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? I would like to see Paris

13. Are you an organized person? I think so, I keep my belongings organized, as well as all my college papers, photos, notebooks, etc.

14. Where would you retire to? Beach front on the shores of Maine

15 What was your most recent memorable birthday? 20th, I got a surprise "wishing you a Happy Birthday" phone call from Justin. (we weren't courting yet, and this was the first time he ever called. Sweet memories!!)

16. What are you going to do when you finish this? LOL, I'll more then likely be talking to Justin soon when he calls!!

17. What is your Birthstone? Amethyst

18. Person you expect to read this first? hmmmm... probably Justin's grandma, she is my most avid reader!!

19. When is your birthday? Feb 27

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person definitely

21. What is your favorite shoe style? I like flats

22. Do you own any animals? no, I did have a rabbit for five years but he died 2 months ago.

23. Any news you'd like to share? I got 100 on my exam in Bible Doctrines Monday night! How awesome is that??

24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A wife and mommy. still do!

25. What is your favorite flower? Orchids

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 20th

28. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? sage green or purple

29. How is the weather right now? snowing.

30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? yesterday was the last time... it was Justin (shock right?)

31. Favorite drink? Hot Apple Spice from Starbucks

32. Favorite restaurant? Friendly's and Ruby Tuesdays

33. Hair color? Sandy blond with very light blond, almost white blond streaks (all natural!!!!!)

34. What was your favorite toy as a child? a little kitten that "purred" from a rattle inside. I still have it!!!
She looked much better 15 years ago!!

35. Summer or winter? winter...no mosquitoes!!

36. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla (if it's icecream)

37. Coffee or tea? Hot chocolate. (why is this not an option???)

38. Wish you were still young? Nope

39. Do you want your friends to comment on this? That would be very very nice!!

40. When was the last time you cried? today

41. What is under your bed? boxes of photos, scrapbooking kits, letters, newspapers I saved, all my sister's toys that she "put away"

42 . What did you do last night? Went to church, came home, worked on my blog, and my photography site, talked to Justin :)

43. What are you afraid of? Flying on an airplane

44. Salty or sweet? sweet

45. Best quality you have? Being an encourager

46. How many years at your current job? My current job is being a "house daughter"... going on 21 years!!!

47. Favorite day of the week? Sunday and Wednesday.

48. What four people will you tag?

Katie Marie

Renee


Emily


Katey


49. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? yes

OK, now you have to leave comments on the blogs of the people you tagged to let them know about it, and enjoy!!!

2 comments:

HIS daughter said...

That was neat! THanks so much for sharing! :)
Blessings and hugs!
Katy

Skye said...

That was neat! I found it funny that I had the same stuffed cat you have except, mine was brown and white. lol I haven't seen them in stores. I wonder if they stopped makin em..hmm..lol :)