Saturday, March 20, 2010

1 Year Courting!!

March the 20th is a special day, for not only is it the first day of Spring, it is also the anniversary of when we started courting.
We celebrated our 1 year anniversary by getting together for my homemade donuts!


We actually celebrate the 20th of every month.
Justin is the one who started this tradition. (One I love!)
It is nice to be able to have one special day a month, I am thankful that Justin came up with the idea! He gives flowers and a card to me every 20th.
Mom says I am spoiled...
I say, "I know! I am one very blessed girl!"


Do you see Collin trying to sneak in????
brothers...


Praise the lord the donuts turned out fine! I made a double batch. I made 70 donuts!
Mom made an egg casserole, the Muzykas brought milk, and Chip&dip.

Jessica smiles for her picture!


My brother Collin, with Mr. and Mrs. Muzyka

My sister, Mom and Dad!

Mrs. Muzyka whips up the chip dip for us!


March the 20th is also.....

Free Italian ice day at Rita's!
I had Ritaberrious, and Justin had Banana Split.

This was my first time having Italian Ice from Rita's


Mom and Dad

Jessica and Mrs. Muzyka. Collin and Mr. Muzyka didn't get their pic taken.
(lol...they are probably most relieved!)

The flowers from Justin... aren't they simply stunning?????


We had a wonderful evening, and endured much teasing!
I am so thankful for this past year and all that God has taught me through it!

I also add.....


;)

God bless,
~Rebecca



If you have been reading my blog since I announced that I was courting let me know!



7 comments:

Covey Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!


sarah

Lina said...

Cute post! Looks like you had lots of fun! So glad you got to go to Rita's! I've been reading since you've been courting - actually even longer! :) Love you!

Kate said...

Awe, Congrats!! And I've been reading since just before you started courting! :)

Covey Family said...

Thanks for your help with the donuts!! I put it in the mic. and it worked out pretty well, except I put it in for 30 seconds, my bad, they kinda got a little overcooked ;-/

Oh well, thanks alot!!!

sarah

George said...

I have been reading since before you started. :) Happy Anniversary to you and Justin!
I love you!
Haley

Skye said...

Awww. Congrats on one year courting!! Girl, those donuts looked SO yummy they made my stomach growl. lol I also love the tradition your Justin started. How awesome! :D

Love,

Skye

Angie said...

Sorry this is extremely late. I started reading your blog around the time you started courting. Congrats for your anniversary! Just wondering...why you don't hold hands?? I understand the whole purity thing. But what's wrong with holding hands? You look like you just met. Is this your decision or your parents? Just curious. Take care.