Friday, March 26, 2010

Announcing My Mom's Blog... Today's Surprise


My mom has just started a blog!

"I'm Just a Country Girl at Heart"

I have been helping her to set it up and get it going, and I hope you will check it out!


On a side note, I had an exam in my mission's class Thursday and I got 100!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!

I nearly keeled over when I heard my grade... lol.
I have the midterm in that class next week, but I am not going to hold my breath for another A+. Yet I will study hard!

I had a surprise visit today from Justin! Because of Spring break and other things I thought I wouldn't see him till next Wednesday. Then Thursday night he mentioned "stopping by" before work to visit today.

It was a great visit, and an unexpected one. I can't praise the Lord enough for this wonderful little surprise.

My youngest sister, who is soon to be 4, was napping while Justin was here. When Kat found out that she missed seeing him she was upset.

"I'm gonna ask Momma to call your Justin and tell him to call me in the morning," she said as I tucked her into bed tonight.

"Oh Really?" I asked, "What would you tell Justin?"

"I would ask,'When are you coming to see me?!'" she said quite emphatically.

lol.

God bless,
~Rebecca

1 comment:

Miss Emily Rachael said...

Your little sister is adorable, that is definitely something my little sister would do. Congratulations on your exam! And I'll be praying for your midterm coming up! Oh and I'll have to check out your mom's blog! :-D

Emily <3