Friday, May 28, 2010

Hi Everyone!!




Hello everyone!

I know I haven't been writing for a while and there are two reasons.

The first reason is I have been working at my church's academy for the past few weeks, and I have been too busy to stop and blog! (today is my last day though)

The second reason is our computer got infected with a virus. This is going to prevent me from blogging for a while. I hope to try here and there. I would love your prayers for this to be fixed. It appears that we might lose our computer. I just hope I do not lose my photo files.

Things have been busy here, as usual. My mom is finishing up homeschooling for the summer. My siblings are very excited! LOL I remember those days too!

Justin is doing well, he is back home now. I miss him! I hope to see him soon.

Sunday is my church's 35th anniversary and I was asked to sing at the evening service. You could all pray for that too!!!! :)

Alrighty, I hope you all have a nice day!

God bless,
~Rebecca

No comments: