Tuesday, June 29, 2010

God's Grace


Last week God's grace became very real.

Justin was in a car accident on his way home from work last Thursday.

He is doing well, other then a bruise on his knee.

No other vehicles involved, the accident was caused by water on the road. We had a storm that day in our state.

The car however is totaled, I heard from his Mother that Justin had flowers for me in the back of the car, and they left them to give the car a "decent burial".
There are more funny stories, and one exciting one. Because of the car accident Justin was able to witness to someone!

I am so thankful he is ok and that God's grace protected him.
It was a scary event, and gave me much to thank God for.
We have been engaged for 3 weeks now, and alot has happened since then, both trials and blessings.

If you all could pray for him find a new car that would be wonderful!

God bless,
~Rebecca



3 comments:

Skye said...

Thank the Good Lord Justin is okay! Whoop Whoop! lol I'll pray he finds a happy car fast! That's really funny about the flowers. :)


With love,

Skye

Amber said...

So what the devil meant for bad God used for good! Amen!! I see that happening a lot around me!

Praying for you guys :)

Claire said...

This is fantastic to hear :) I've been following your blog for a while now (very quietly because I am shy!) and I am happy that you and your fiance are so blessed!

Claire