Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Visit at Justin's Church


This past Sunday I went to Justin's home church.

Justin teaches the teen Sunday school class. I sat in. :)


One of the young men of the church leading in the congregational singing. Great job Max!!

Pastor Camp and his daughter played together for the offertory.

I did not know he played the trumpet! He does a wonderful job!!!

Pastor Aabye.


After the service we all went to Olive Garden to celebrate with Justin's grandmother Momma Mary and aunt Stephanie.

Back at Momma Mary's house we had some cake. :)

Some of you may recall that in December Momma Mary fell and broke her neck. She is recovering but please keep her in prayer.

Aunt Stephanie and Justin's dad.

My handsome Fiance and I!

Yup, very handsome!!

Jessica and Dad Muzyka

Mom Muzyka

Aunt Stephanie had Justin and I cut the cake together.
Mom Muzyka took this picture. I think it is so cute!!

:)

At the evening service Pastor Camp had Justin and I go up to the platform to announce our engagement. And after church I got to show off the gorgeous ring... Justin sure has good taste!!!


Momma Mary and aunt Stephanie gave me this beautiful plate as an engagement gift.

You all know how much I enjoy sketching birds, so this is perfect!!!


They also gave me a sweet little bouquet of pink roses.


I currently have three vases full of flowers on my dresser.
Mom says I am spoiled.

And blessed.

God bless,
~Rebecca

1 comment:

Miss Emily Rachael said...

You are very blessed indeed :-D. I'm glad you had an awesome time, I'm praying for ya'll!!

Emily <3