Thursday, July 22, 2010

VBS- Thursday

Thursday finds us with Sunny skies and the power back on in the building!! Praise the Lord!!!

Nice glasses!!

Some of our enthusiastic VBS goers!


All with a big sense of Humor too!

Hmmm.. that guy in the green looks awfully familiar.


It was "Bring a Sea Creature Day" this is an octopus!

With the arrival of the buses the real fun begins!

After a few equipment malfunctions we were so happy to see that Scuba Stan was back to visit!

Collect those pennies!!!

We had an exciting penny race and the girls won!!

My Dad and My Justin

Mrs. M. and her new Octopus skirt...the very latest in VBS fashion!!! LOL

Singing singing singing.

The Bible lesson was on The Wise Man and the Foolish Man

My cousin doing the review game

Out door game time was Simon Says! We had 30 kids in our class by the way!

Justin came down to the house for dinner (homemade Cinnamon rolls!!) and stayed to see VBS. I was so happy he could see an event that I have been apart of since I was 4 years old! I even trusted Christ as my Savior at VBS in 1997. I have been a worker at VBS since 2005.


God bless
~Rebecca

1 comment:

Mrs. White said...

VBS is so much fun for the children. My 15 year old daughter is helping to teach this week.

I enjoyed seeing all these pictures and what is going on in Vacation Bible School in another area!

Blessings
Mrs. White