Monday, July 12, 2010

We are getting closer!!!


Well, looks like the Big Day will be sometime in August of 2011!! We are still working on a specific date.

I must say I am very excited about all this, God is good.

Some of my long time readers may be wondering why Justin and I were together a year before engagement and are going to be waiting another year before marriage. Well, first off, this is the Lord's timing for us, and secondly we decided to wait till Justin is finished with college before we marry. He is graduating May 2011!!

God bless,
~Rebecca

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Sounds like fun! :)

Angie said...

Congrats again Rebecca! We guessed you were going to wait until after his graduation. It's not at all odd to wait a year after your engagement. It's not as odd as not holding hands. Hehe. This is just my way of making sure you don't forget me. :) I understand and respect your decision. You are proof it can be done and I think it's great. We look forward to hearing more about your wedding plans! Take care!