Thursday, August 5, 2010

Music Camp 2010

My brother Collin attended Music Camp at my church again this year, my family went to the concert at the end of camp.

It was the best concert they have had yet!

video
"Peter Piper"
This song is so funny!!


Mr. W. my church's choir director and head of all music activities.

My cousin Elisabeth is in the green shirt in the front.



video
"Mansion over the Hilltop" and 2 other pieces by the Choir



Elisabeth sang "Didn't my Lord Deliver Daniel"


Some of my family.

My friend Danielle sang "Sweet Mornings with Jesus"

Ben sang "Nothing but the blood"


video
Four Solos


A Flute solo

A Mother and Daughter special

My little brother "so attentive"

Another nice Solo, "My Prayer"


My friend Jordan performed "Prelude & Fugue No. 6"

video
Jordan is VERY good!!


A Barber Shop Quartet... or rather Quintet.

video

"Tee Idledumdum"



Jordan and I, I have asked her to be one of my bridesmaids. We became friends through Music Camp 2008 , and have kept in touch ever since!


Danielle and I, this is Jordan's sister.
(we also became friend at Music camp 2008)


video
"Jesus Wept" -very beautiful.


My brother had a great week!!

God bless,
~Rebecca



No comments: