Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Special Sunday

I recently went to Justin's home church for the day. They were having a special series of Revival services.

Evangelist Paul Shwanke preached great sermons!

After service and a very yummy lunch Justin's parents treated the family and I to some ice cream!

Justin and I

The Ice cream shoppe is on a farm!

We also visited a park near the ice cream place.



We were checking it out as a potential wedding photo site. Justin here is discussing the finer points of posing.

I almost got it!! :)


Didn't this one come out sooo nice?

There is also this lovely covered bridge!

The rest of the day went very well!

I am happy to tell you all that Justin and I finally had the meeting with my parents and his!!! Soon we will be talking to my Pastor and then we can confirm the date we have chosen. (yes we have one picked out!!!)

We would greatly appreciate your prayers for us as we plan our wedding!!

God Bless,
~Rebecca

No comments: