Monday, September 27, 2010

Children Serving Him!!

Two of my siblings and I were able to go and help pass out John and Romans for a new church starting in our state. The pastor of the new church is actually my Pastor's oldest son and our former choir director. This picture is of my brother and his friend from Sunday School.

Those two weekends were very exciting ones, and it was simply delicious to see the young children getting excited about the new church and serving the Lord!!



*************************

I know I haven't been blogging much lately, well... wedding planning uses up most of the time on the computer!! As I type, I keep going to other pages on the web checking out hotels for the honeymoon.

:)

Tomorrow I am going with Justin's mom to check out another reception hall. You can pray for that!!

Well, I hope I will be back soon!!

God bless,
~Rebecca

2 comments:

Amber Noella said...

How exciting! Wow, I can't wait to hear about the wedding when the time comes!

Stephanie said...

Hi Rebecca! I ha e been reading for awhile and just wanted to comment that I enjoy your posts and am so happy for your upcoming wedding! Your blog colors are the exact colors I used for my own wedding about 5 years ago. :)