Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Friendships Means Photos!

"Friend - a person known well to another and regarded with liking, affection and loyalty."
- Collins English Dictionary



"No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever."
- Francois Mocuriac


"Any day is sunny that's brightened by a smile...
Any friendship blossoms if it's tended to with style."


"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life."


"Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare
False friends are like leaves, found everywhere."

"Friends are the Bacon Bits in the Salad Bowl of Life."
- "Pizza Place Sign"

"When we are grown, we'll smile and say we had no cares in childhoods day, but we'll be wrong. 'Twill not be true, I've this much care... I care for you."

"Friends are angels following you through life"

"Friendship is one mind in two bodies."
- Mencius

"What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies."
- Aristotle


"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!"


"The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?"
- H. D.Thoreau


"A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend!"


"A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget..."


"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart."
- Kathleen Grove


"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."
- Henry Ford

"What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. They are but trifles, to be sure but, scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable." - George Eliot

"Time isn't what makes a friendship last...It's love and devotion that keeps the tie between souls."


A friend loveth at all times,
Proverbs 17:17



Quotes from
Friendship.com

God bless,
~Rebecca




3 comments:

Tsavah said...

You guys look Pretty! Cute clothes!!!

THE OLD GEEZER said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron

M.D. like me said...

Hi, my name is Kate.

I thought I would leave a quick comment so I am not just here "lurking". :) I enjoy reading your blog and hearing about your perspective on life, which is at times very different from mine.

Lovely pictures and congratulations on being engaged!