Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to Jordan!!!!!

Happy 18th birthday to my dear sweet friend Jordan!!
You have been such a blessing to me and I hope your 18th birthday goes great!!!
Missing you very much and I hope to see you soon!!

Jordan and I met very briefly at a music camp in 2008, her sister had my email address and Jordan emailed me... and it just kept going from there! Our Friendship is so unique how it happened we know the Lord brought it about! We live in different states, but we share a Risen Savior!!

Jordan is also one of my bridesmaids. In an upcoming post I will tell you more about my girls!

God bless,
~Rebecca


3 comments:

Rachel M. said...

Happy Birthday, Jordan!

Danielle said...

She seems very sweet. Happy birthday and God bless.

inspiration said...

good luck