Friday, October 29, 2010

Northern Harrier Hawk

My sister was all excited the other day and dragged me to our bedroom. "Look outside!!" she beamed. I looked out the window and saw a hawk sitting on the powerlines.

We looked it up in my Bird book, we think it was a Northern Harrier Hawk.

So, life's going well. My family is getting over colds and coughs.
Midterms went very well, another 8 weeks or so left till winter break!

Wedding planning news... Justin and his parents found some very cute butterfly invitations for half price this past week! There are a soft baby blue with white swirly butterflies. Justin also found some Bubble wands. :) We will more then likely be having quite a few children at the wedding/reception so we are trying to plan ahead for them. Since it will be an outdoor reception bubbles will be a great idea!!

Tomorrow we are having our Engagement portraits done by my friend Danielle, who is a professional photographer. I've known her since I was about...oh 15 or 16. I haven't seen her in a long time. I can't wait for her to meet Justin!!

God bless,
~Rebecca


No comments: