Monday, November 22, 2010

Celebrating 20 months!

Hello All!!
I hope to upload better photos soon,
but I wanted to show you all this orchid plant was from Justin to mark 20 months of courting!

The beautiful plant sits on my night stand. The little "precious Moments" coloring picture of a bride and groom was a gift from my sister Stephanie a few days after Justin proposed.


So, twenty months down, and 8 more before the wedding.

Crazy.

I still can't believe I am planning a wedding, let alone getting married!!


I miss blogging alot. Things are sooo busy!! Whenever I get near the computer its to work on wedding stuff. While working on this post I keep checking other websites out. Galina sent me links for shoes. (thanks girl!!! They are cute!!) She should seriously consider being a wedding planner! :)

So, I miss you all!!! :)

Hopefully I will be back soon!

God bless,
~Rebecca

No comments: