Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving!

Katey peeks through the special Apple Cider glasses.


Mom took out all her pretty china and we washed them.

Mom doing dishes.

Candles flickering

Katey waiting for grandparents!

Dad playing Wii with the kids

What clean dishes! We are ready for Thanksgiving!

My cousins and grandparents soon arrived and the girls tried Wii Sport Resorts.

Stephie snuggled with grandpa!

Wii is awesome, especially Sport Resort. The Sword play games are so neat! I must confess I really get into it! My brother even filmed me playing it. I got a good laugh.

Dad, Mom and Grandma

Grandma getting things ready.


Collin's dramatic entrance.

followed by him seeking food.

The little people are ready!


"Please let there be turkey, please let there be turkey, please oh please oh please let there be more turkey!" -Matt's thoughts

Grandpa and Caleb tell tales

Mom and Dad

Dad's already showing he is ready for a nap!

Thanksgiving dishes done by yours truly.

Dad and Brandon. Believe it or not, all 5 of my siblings manage to squeeze onto that couch, I don't know why when there is a large lovely sofa on the side!!

Can we go for our annual walk after eating all that yummi food????

Alright lets go!

On the way we began singing Christmas Carols (hey once the Turkey is consumed we start Christmas at my house!)

Taking a rest. You try walking up a hill singing Christmas carols and you will see who is out of breath!

Its usually grandma that takes us but this year I did I will be getting married next year. So I made this extra special for all my siblings and cousins
Notice that Caleb has a dolly.

The cousins push it down.

Caleb has a dolly

So Sarah pulls it up. Resulting in rather humorous expressions


Sarah being Sarah.

Gotta love cousins!

I sure do!


Caleb at this point was anxious to get home for dessert.

I wonder why???
(oh yes, this chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake with the homemade hot fudge drizzle was oh so good!) (so was the peanutbutter pie!)


I have much to be thankful for, a loving family, a sweet fiance, and a wonderful Lord!!

Justin and I talked that night it mostly went like this....
"By this day next year, We will have been married for 2 months!!!"

:) lol

Yay!!

God bless,
~Rebecca



No comments: