Monday, December 20, 2010

College Girl's Christmas Party

I was invited by Joy to attend the girls' dorm Christmas party,
Janierra had me decorate this stocking.


Jessica taking a picture of her mom's dip. :)
I tried it too.

Hannah checking out the chex mix

Jessica however didn't want Hannah opening it yet.
nope, they posed this! lol. cute.

Trying the dip!!

Janierra tried it too. Everyone thought it was great!

So, we had alot of snacks, which was fun. A few of us had ice cream sundaes too!


Joy and I.

We had sundaes...yummi!

Janierra and I


We also played a game during the Grab bag event.

Joy got a cute little snowman.

And a giant candy cane!!

The party went well, it was nice to spend some time with the girls before they left for winter break.

Also, just wanted to add that the teen choir sang at church recently

And the kid's choir too.


God bless,
~Rebecca


No comments: