Friday, January 28, 2011

Bible College

Hi everyone! this picture was taken by my teacher at the night school! (I am in the back in red) This is the Ladies' Discipleship II class, the last class I will be taking to graduate!!!

I have loved the Night college so much, I am so glad I was able to attend. If you ever get an opportunity to go to Bible college, there are some wonderful blessings!

I have learned so many wonderful things about God's Word!

This is a night college that is under my church's ministries, as well as the regular day college where my Fiance, Justin, attends. For my newer readers, this was how Justin and I met.

The night college used to be mostly middle aged adults, but when I started to attend in 2007, more and more young people and teens started attending as well.

I am so thankful to God for the night college!

God bless,
~Rebecca

(all those textbooks on the table in the photo are for other classes that use the same room!)

3 comments:

Covey Family said...

Thanks for the post!! I'm going to college this fall, and I'm really excited but really nervous too. Anytime I see anything about Bible College, I check it out. :)

~Sarah

Danielle said...

Why did you go to night college? Was it so you could watch your siblings during the day?
It's refreshing to me to see you so happy and positive about life. When my Christian friends and I were in your phase of life, it was a very dark and negative time, and we were challenged so much... always thinking everything we were doing was wrong or not God's will. You and Justin are a breath of fresh air.

~Rebecca~ said...

Hi Danielle,
I actually went to the night school originally just to "get a taste" of what going to Bible college would be like (i.e. what would be expected of me)

I just kept going! Although I was almost done with my registration for a regular day college back in 2008, I had no peace about it. I took that semester off of school and after much prayer, the Lord led me back to the night college.

Yes, One of the benefits has been being able to help my mom out at home!