Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Start For A New Year

So, here we are, in 2011!
This will probably be the busiest, craziest, most exciting year of my life!!

Not only am I getting married this year, but there are many big events as well....

First off, my parent's will be celebrating 25 years of marriage this May!
My Fiance, Justin, is graduating from Bible College.
I am graduating from the Night College.
My brother Collin is graduating from High School.
My brother Brandon is turning 20.
Galina, my dear friend and maid-of-honor for the wedding is turning 20 too!

My Grandparents have special birthdays too.
I know there is more "big things" happening, but I can't remember them all right now!!

Thursday night I am going to a seamstress to see if its possible to have a modest gown made for me. Please pray it goes well!

Praise the Lord!
~Rebecca