Monday, February 28, 2011

Heart Shaped Plates!!!

Aren't these heart-shaped plates adorable???
I received these from Haley, one of my dear friends and one of my bridesmaids!
She mentioned in the card that she thought they were a good idea, especially for those first meals after Justin and I get married!

Fantastic idea Haley! They are so cute!! Thankyou!!

Mom and Dad gave me a year's subscription to Picnik,
(a photo-editing site)
And Justin gave me an iced-coffee, lol, and Calla Lily bulbs to plant in the spring!

God bless, and thankyou to everyone who wished me a happy Birthday!!

~Rebecca


4 comments:

quicksilverqueen said...

Those are adorable!!

Angel said...

Those plates are adorable! I've never seen heart shaped ones before. Too cute. Glad to hear you had a great birthday! :D

Have a wonderful day!
Angel

~SALLY~ said...

Those are soo cute! Also would be super romantic for your first Valentine's Day together! :)

I am SO SORRY I missed your birthday! Happy belated birthday...glad it was wonderful!

All Things Lovely said...

Just came across your blog from another blog. Congratulations on your engagement! What an exciting time in life, I'm sure. I'd love to have you join us at dwellonlovely.com Blessings!