Friday, February 25, 2011

Life is Interesting

Me and little sis Kat!

Life is really interesting.
One day you are cheery, life is great! Then the next day everything falls apart. Then you get cheery again and then... well you get the picture! :)

The laptop I use to blog is very stubborn. It is plugged in and still won't charge and dies within 5 minutes... then decides its going to start charging. *rolls eyes*

And I went back to the Dr because I still have a blocked ear. She gave me a another prescription. Apparently there is fluid blockage behind my ear drum. I'm just tired of being sick all the time! Bronchitis last year, followed by colds, and now my ear, and I have a cold again.

But anyways... Sunday is my Birthday! I am turning 22!

Justin is coming over to visit for a little bit, and for some yumi Chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake!!

God Bless,
~Rebecca


1 comment:

George said...

I'm sorry you're sick again!
I'm praying for you!

Love,
Haley