Thursday, February 3, 2011

Please Excuse Me, but I have to Brag...

I received this picture via text tonight of my Fiance and a project he has to do for college. He has to make a historical bulletin board.

Now, When I received the photo, I smiled.

This man is amazing, he really is.

He works third shift 4 nights a week, going in at 11pm, getting out around 7am, then he goes to the academy where he student-teaches (part of his 2ndary Ed Major) from 8am to 3:30pm. He gets what sleep he can and has to take care of projects, lessons prep and one class he is taking at the college, plus the teen Sunday school class he teaches and prepares for every week.

Of course this mean we don't get as much time together as we used to, but what little time we do get is usually very sweet and encouraging.

I am very proud of this man.

He is a hard worker, and maintains this crazy schedule so we can get married.

I had to brag tonight. I am just so proud of him!!

God is so good to bless me with Justin,
Yes, we have had tough times,
Yes, we have struggled,
Yes, we have had to apologize to each other,

BUT,
We have had far more good times,
Many more times of blessings,
And many times of laughter!!

I'm thankful I waited on the Lord and finally trusted Him about who I would someday marry.

It is so worth it to wait for God!!!


I am one young lady who is very proud of her man.
And I love him too!

God bless,
~Rebecca




2 comments:

Sharon said...

Aww, that is so sweet! :)

Jennifer said...

He does sound like a wonderful man. You are very lucky! Congrats :-)