Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Alright, Who Did it?

Good news is- all the snow is finally melting!
Bad news is, the snow knocked down, over and out a few things...
There were alot of building collapses in New England this past winter, and this picnic area at the College was one of them. There have been many jokes about who knocked it over at the college.
The thing split right down the middle!

Thankyou everyone for leaving links and suggestions for hairstyles for the wedding! I am not one to really spend hours with my hair, simply pony-tail and tada! So this is new for me.

Midterms this week! After that just 8 more weeks to graduation!!! Yay!!

My grandpa is in the hospital for a few days, so I would appreciate prayers for him. Between the cancer treatments and his diabetes he just isn't doing terrific. My family is continuing to pray for his salvation.

Today is 9 months engaged.
That's a long time!!
I guess the good thing is I don't feel very rushed with the planning, I can do some here and there, take a week off when I need to. Its fun, its exhausting, and I told Justin that I sure hope all this work is going to pay off! :)

82 days left for Katey!! Congrats!!! She is a terrific friend to talk to about wedding planning-
"You know what I mean?"
"Oh yeah Girl, been there done that..."

God bless,
~Rebecca

2 comments:

Amber Noella said...

I cannot wait for both of your weddings!!! (And my own, too!)

HIS daughter said...

Awww I love you! :) So glad the Lord put us in eachothers lives! Just the perfect timing too! :)
Hugs!
Your sis,
Katy