Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Is it just me?

Or is being sick a common thing with brides-to-be?

:)

I am over the bronchitis, and my ear is at last unblocked (praise the Lord!)

But I still would appreciate your prayers!
I had to go for an MRI today.

I have been getting headaches for quite a few years now from the back of my head, I mentioned it to my doctor last week and she sent me to get an MRI to find out what is going on in there.

I am trying to trust the lord and not worry about what is going on. Justin and all my friends have been a huge blessing and encouragement!

Be in prayer for Katey!
She is having a wisdom tooth taken out tomorrow.
Another bride-to-be friend of mine.

I didn't know being a bride was such hard work!!
I could have used a job description.....

:)

As exhausting and insane as planning the wedding is.... it will be worth it.

God bless,
~Rebecca

2 comments:

Amber said...

I've had bad headaches that go to the back of my head recently too and I found out that mine are caused by grinding and clenching my teeth at night. Doing this can give you a disorder called TMJ. It's worse during stressful times. You might want to look into that. It's pretty common among young women. You could be grinding your teeth and not even know it.

Jennifer said...

MRI's are no fun! Sending good thoughts your way that all goes well for you.