Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Junior Bridesmaid Dress?

Hi everyone!

My little sister, Stephie, is my junior bridesmaid.
I am running into the problem of finding a dress for her.
My mom is thinking about sewing Stephie's dress but we can't seem to find a pattern that has sleeves. We are thinking of either sewing it or purchasing one.

Do any of you know of either patterns, or stores that sell Junior bridesmaid dresses with sleeves?

I have found a few dresses online, but none come in purple.

Thanks!!

God bless,
~Rebecca

2 comments:

~SALLY~ said...

Hi Rebecca!

I understand your frustration finding dresses! :(

This is the site I got all my girl's dresses on. I don't know what size your sister is, but there are alot of modest dresses here...maybe they would have something in her size. AND, the prices are very reasonable.

http://store.formalwear-outlet.com/

Hope this helps! :)

Kristi said...

I don't know what kind of dress you're looking at for your sister, but have you thought of making a little waist jacket for it? Those seem to be a good way to cover the shoulders and arms.

~Kristi