Thursday, April 7, 2011

MRIs and the Little Red Hat

First the MRI results, then I will tell you about the Little Red Hat.

The MRI results came back clear, so nothing is wrong! I still don't know what is causing my headaches. But I am relieved that all is a-o-k in my cranium!

I heard from Katey, and her tooth extraction went smoothly! Hopefully she will be fully recovered very soon! It was nice to encourage one another during our health issues.
We go through similar problems, stresses and even blessings at almost the same times... I am so glad we can encourage each other!!



Ok, so the Little Red Hat.
How did I get such a darling hat?
Why from my darling Fiance!


He is sooo sweet!!!! :)

Well, we went Wedding Band shopping Saturday, and we visited a store called Claire's to look at hair stuff for my sisters (junior bridesmaid and flower girl) I put the hat on for a laugh.

"Do you like that hat?" Justin asked.
"Yes! its so cute!" I said.

"Would you like that hat...if its on sale?" Justin asked.
I thought a moment. He wanted to buy me that hat? Awwww....
"Only if its on sale," I said.

He bought the hat! I inquired why he did.

"You looked just too cute in it!" he answered.

awwwww...

And that is the story of the Little Red Hat.
I love it!
Thank you Justin!

God bless,
~Rebecca


5 comments:

Angel said...

Awww... That's so sweet! Glad that your MRI turned out good. I pray you find what's causing your headaches soon! :)
Have a great day!

George said...

I LOVE that hat on you! What an adorable picture!!

Also I am so happy for you that nothing is wrong!

Love,
Haley

Danielle said...

I am very happy for you, Rebecca. You don't have to go through the same stuff I went through- being constantly told that a relationship is an earthly desire, that you should be happy "with God only", etc. You can be happy with Justin, and in love, and not feel in conflict with your faith.

danjcase said...

Well first of all praise the Lord for the MRI results!!! :) I am so thankful for a friend like you :) Oh and LOVE THAT HAT! It is adorable!!! :)
Hugs :)

HIS daughter said...

Whoops that last comment was from me but I was signed in on my dads account I think so don't freak out lol :) It was I Katy :) lol