Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our Story... part 3


......the Christmas banquet was coming.
I wondered if maybe Justin was going to ask me to go with him....
or if I would have to go alone.

Our Story, part III

I went alone.

"The Christmas Banquet was coming, and... I desired to ask her to the banquet. Only I did not know if she felt the same way and I did not want things to move ahead of the God's timing..."
- Justin


I was missing my dear friend Galina so much!
Who would I talk to at the banquet??

So, I went to the banquet missing my best friend and hoping that the other college girls would want me to sit with them.

When I got to the banquet a few girls told me, "Come sit with us!" so we went to put our coats in the side room. Justin followed us talking to one girl about a college paper he was writing.
We got to our table, the girls sat down....
and I ended up alone at the other end facing an empty chair.
As I resigned myself to just "enjoy the meal" I happened to see a hand on the empty chair in front of me, "May I sit with you?"

I looked up, and there was Justin.
I am not joking, my heart skipped a beat right then and there!

"Yes, of course you can!"

"God saw my caution and blessed that.... we both ended up sitting across from each other. It turned into a special night as we talked and discovered more about each other. I knew I had found someone special."
-Justin.

So thats it right?
We met officially and instantly fell madly in love and KNEW we were meant for each other.....

Not exactly.

but you will have to wait for part 4 to find out what really happened.

God bless,
~Rebecca






No comments: